Sunday 21 June 2015

Happy bunnies

 Salut!


 In April I took many a walk into the semi-countryside which was only a fifteen-minute walk from where I lived. It was especially pleasant in the late afternoon and early evening, with the sky a perfect blue and little brown bunnies hopping about.

 I had resolved to do a bunny photo-shoot before I left so one fine day I took my camera to find them. I had to wait a while for them to make an appearance but I didn't mind - it was lovely just standing and just being.






Spot the photographer

 Finally I saw a little shape move and glimpsed my first rabbit. Soon several more appeared and disappeared. At one point there were four or five together, leaping like kangaroos from time to time, full of the joys and madness of spring.

 As always with these photos, clicking on them will make them bigger and then you can click again to scroll through. With these especially it's worth looking at them full-size to see the gorgeous antics of their furry subjects.




















 I wandered back in the dwindling sunlight feeling pleased and proud at having ticked a big mission off my list. Spending time with animals, especially wild ones, can make you see the world in a simpler, more beautiful way. I found the bunnies very relaxing.

 Thanks for reading,

 Liz x

No comments:

Post a Comment