Friday 30 March 2018

Vigo: Palm trees and pizza

 Hello!


 After returning from our last big Galician class excursion, which had taken us to the countryside, the sea and a fort, it was nice to just chill in Vigo for a while. 

 I enjoyed getting the bus in and out of the city from my home up in the mountains. Spring was here and the days were bright and lively. I regularly took advantage of my Erasmus card discount at my favourite little coffee shop, Five Monkeys - they did divine milkshakes.



 I would wander down through the old town to the harbour.





 I would occasionally treat myself to possibly the most delicious pizza I've ever had, at the A Laxe shopping centre.






 I would then head back into the city to catch my bus up to campus.




 Vigo is an amazing place to live, and I can't wait to return some day.

 Thanks for reading!

 Liz x

No comments:

Post a Comment