Tuesday 23 June 2015

Canet Aquarium

 Hello!


 Canet Aquarium was one of the last things on my To-Do-In-Perpignan List and so one fine day I got the bus into Canet. I alighted at the beach and walked down the seafront to the aquarium, excited to see what critters lay within.



Happy glass bin

Such a blue sky!

"Hedgehog" for a pufferfish: I love it!









 Prepare for turtles - many turtles...








How to climb out of a pool in four easy steps:


































Spot the photographer reflected



I love this picture





A strange but nice creature


Happy hedgehog!













 It was a lovely afternoon and a good challenge for me as a photographer. Fish are hard to catch in one place but I did my best and I think - I hope - I got some good shots. 

 I certainly loved watching the clownfish, seahorses, catfish and rays doing their thing and the turtles and lizards snoozing and posing. 

 Before leaving I had a nice chat with the lady in the gift shop and bought a little wooden penguin pendant which I wore as I made my way back to Perpignan. Once there, I decided to fulfil my the final item on my list: retake the Little White Train Tour.

 I took this tour my first week in Perpignan, back in September. It was quite overcast that time so it was gorgeous to do it in the warm evening light, especially as this time there were very few people on the train and it was nice and peaceful. I felt quite serene as I admired my adopted city one last time.







 Thanks for reading,

 Liz x

No comments:

Post a Comment