Monday 3 August 2015

Dusk and birds over Salamanca

 Hello!


 This is my seventy-fifth post on this blog! Wow!

 It isn't going to be a very long or wordy post. I wanted to share some of my photos of dusk turning to night in Salamanca. I was walking along the road leading from my residence, which is on a pretty high level and has great views of the old town

 At that first glance at the rosy dusk falling over the Clerecía and Cathedral, with hundreds of birds swirling around like flies or dust motes, I was mesmerised. I just stood and photographed and filmed as night fell.
























 As I put my camera away and sauntered down into the Salamanca night I felt so lucky to have such a good viewpoint just two minutes' walk from my residence - and to be staying in such a stunning city.

 Thanks for reading,

 Liz x

No comments:

Post a Comment