Saturday 1 August 2015

Salamanca by night

 Hello!


 Several days into my time in Salamanca I took my first night walk in the old town. I knew it would be beautiful but didn't know that it would also be exceptionally powerful - the night was almost electrically charged. 

 That was the start of the great relationship between me and the Salamanca nights - a relationship I still don't completely understand but which has become one of the defining elements of my stay here.

The Anaya Palace and Cathedral













Even at night I love ice-cream


Beyond the Plaza Mayor - that still slightly mysterious land










Plaza de España





Return to the Plaza Mayor



 I'm really happy with how some of these photos came out considering the lack of light. I hope you have enjoyed them.

 Thanks for reading,

 Liz x

No comments:

Post a Comment