Sunday 16 November 2014

Festive Cabestany

 Salut!


 After visiting Perpignan, my mother and I spent an afternoon and evening exploring my village, Cabestany. 

 We stopped in the centre of the village to admire the festive lights (not yet switched on but still very beautiful) and then popped into the Jean Ferrat Cultural Centre for coffee and hot chocolate. It was a lovely few hours.











The centre of the village with the obligatory fountain










Mini! British invasion!










Post office



Nice mosaic



 We visited the Jean Ferrat Cultural Centre, a lovely space for the village to gather. There is a cinema and library and rooms for activities and exhibitions.








 There was a nice festive market on while we were there, with some lovely handicrafts.








Such a good idea!

 We then had a coffee (my mam) and a hot chocolate (me). They were delicious.





Adam and Eve












 We left the centre as dusk was falling and wandered back home. It was gorgeous. I love my village!




 Thanks for reading,

 Liz x

No comments:

Post a Comment