Saturday, 13 September 2014
Five things I know about Perpignan
1) The Catalan culture and identity is very strong and celebrated.
2) Salvador Dalí said that Perpignan Train Station is the centre of the universe.
3) Perpignan is the home of rugby league giants Catalans Dragons.
4) In the outskirts of Perpignan, up in the mountains, there are various renewable energy initiatives. (This was my presentation project for my French A-Level!)
5) There is a river (I adore cities with rivers) and it is close to the coast (I adore the sea!). A win-win situation!
I am really looking forward to discovering more about the city that will be my home for seven months.
Thanks for reading,